Wednesday, April 8, 2015

First Aid Beauty Face Cleanser| Product Review

Hey everybody :)
Ever since all of my favourite YouTubers started using First Aid Beauty products, I couldn't wait to get my hands on them. It took a while for them to arrive in Canada, so it was a pain to purchase them in the beginning. 
Prior to trying this cleanser, I had their blemish control pads and Ultra repair cream and fell in love with them!
They were such amazing products and they gave me high hopes for this line.

I have a very easy time deciding how I feel about face products. They either cooperate with my face or they don't.
The only product line that my face has loved is Origin, but gosh darn they are essspensive! 

Normally, I have dry-combination skin but in the winter my skin is hella dry!
I also have to mention how sensitive it is.


I thought this would be a good product to use for my first review because it's one thing that I have very strong feelings about.
A lot of the time my feelings about a product switches.
This product claims to gently cleanse the skin because of it's airy cream. The formula is infused with a blend of botanical antioxidants to stave off abuse of the elements. It is well suited for anyone with sensitive skin.


I can agree with some of this...it's definitely an airy cream. It feels like absolutely nothing is on your face and it's definitely a gentle cleanse. 
The gentle cleanse was appealing to me because anything that is too harsh makes my skin react negatively. 

I've been using this face cleanser for over month.
I strongly dislike it!
To me washing my face with water is equivalent to using this product. 
It does absolutely nothing for my face. 
After washing it off my skin doesn't feel refreshed or clean which is something I look for in a face cleanser. 

It also made me break out badly: on my forehead and my chin.
It was terrible. 
As soon as I switched face cleansers my skin cleared up. 
This cleanser seems like it would be a drug store cleanser.
At Sephora the full size of this product is $25.00 which is absolutely unreasonable for the quality of it.

If you are considering buying this product I would suggest getting the sample size first to see how it works with your skin.
I really love cleansers that foam nicely (I find it super satisfying) and make my skin feel extremely refreshed and clean.
This product just didn't do it for me.

The First Aid Beauty Face Cleanser gets a 2.5/5 from me.
Let me know if you've tried this product and what your thoughts are!

Hugs and Butterfly Kisses
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment